At this point, it’s fair to say that Ed Sheeran and romantic gestures go hand-in-hand.
The singer-songwriter has been involved in quite a few of his fans’ marriage proposals, wedding plans and other acts of sweetness. Not to mention that his song “Thinking Out Loud” is unofficially(and most likely the next several years to come). Below are five times Sheeran proved he is and will forever be the red-haired king of romance.
1. On Wednesday when heonstage in Austin (and doing so):
proposal tonight in austin, i might’ve welled up, but don’t say anything –
— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran)
2. And whenon their engagements after they proposed during his song “Give Me Love” at a London concert. Then he invited all 18,000 concertgoers to their weddings. Thanks, Ed.
Turns out, there were actuallythat night — another man popped the question during his song “Tenerife Sea.”
Soooo cute watchingand a couple behind me get engaged… Listening to Ed singing Tenerife Sea
— Alexandra O’Connor (@alexoconnorx)
3. When heat their wedding with a tear-jerking performance of “Thinking Out Loud”:
4. When he made an appearance (and several baby-making jokes) in:
5. And last but not least, when he sent a sweet congratulatory wedding message to a terminally ill fan. Of course, he joked about sex again because that’s just the kind of guy he is:
Oh, Ed. We love you.
Keep in touch! Check out HuffPost Weddings on, and . Sign up for our newsletter .
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to ourIt may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.